Guide Week from 10. – May 11, 2021
The New York Guide Association is organizing a virtual congress for tourist guides:
- 10+ educational events with 45+ well-known speakers from all over the world of tourism
- Keynote by Evita Turquoise Robinson, Founder of the Nomadness Travel Tribe and one of the most influential and inspiring women in the travel industry today
- Opportunity to participate in virtual tours from around the world
- A full day of virtual networking
- Networking opportunities via the Campfire Travel platform developed by TripSchool co-founder (and GANYC member/industry partner) Mitch Bach
All guides worldwide are invited. The conference language is English. Total price is $40 for licensed guest/tourist guides.